Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New products at Scrapbook.com/Scrapjazz.com

I played with some new My Little Shoebox, Bo Bunny, My Minds Eye and Kaisercraft this month. I just love opening up boxes of new product! Come on over to scrapbook.com and scrapjazz.com and check out all the new products added almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are all so fabulous!! I love the "You Hold My Heart" LO!

    ReplyDelete