Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Photo a Day Project





I have almost completed my Photo a Day project for 2011, and I'm definitely in again for 2012. For the year 2011, I have taken 1 photo a day which has summarized my year. The photos range from all my kids' sporting events, to favorite foods, to family get-togethers, to accomplishments and birthdays. Each day has been memorialized by a photo, and I can not tell you just how special this project has been to me, especially now as I look back at 2011. I have found that my favorite photos are the every-day-moments that I may not have captured if I had not done this project. The photo of the girls playing cards together, or a photo of our many bonfires, this photo of Chase struggling with his Physics class, or Cara and Carmen riding the lawn tractor together.... these are the photos that mean the most to me because they do summarize our year. I encourage you to think about doing this project. I don't think you will be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing project!!! Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to give the photo a day a try this year. We will see how I do!

    ReplyDelete