Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Temple Christian - Jr. High Volleyball!


Cara's first volleyball game of the season went better than I had expected considering the changes to the team that were made in the last week. The A team came from quite a deficit to win the 2nd game and to take the match into a third game. Way to go, girls! I still say, "let them underhand that serve!" They are throwing away too many points with their serves! But, hey...that's why I'm not the coach, huh? LOL!!



1 comment: