Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just for fun!



I don't get to scrap just for fun much any more with my design team assignments and my crazy, busy life, so when I do get to, I really enjoy just creating. I picked these photos of Chase and Grandpa on vacation because I can still remember my thoughts as I took the photos. I was thanking God that Grandpa was with us considering his horrible accident last summer when he fell off a roof and shattered his knee and heel. We are just so thankful that God spared his life and let him walk again. We cherish the moments we spend with him, even more so now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Alicia this is so cute!!!! I am sending this over to Melinda our DT coor. at Imaginisce to share for one of our I-Spy segments. I can't wait to see what you did with your kits from MCS this month!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle! I really love this collection by Imaginisce! It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and super sweet layout Alicia,and all those little sweet details are simply gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete